“Viral Marketing” is giving something away for free and allowing people to pass it on to others. The main purpose of viral marketing is to spread your message to as many people as possible without needing to invest any money for advertising.
So as to begin a successful viral marketing campaign, you want to provide people with a reason for passing your information around. By way of instance, jokes are often passed around just as they’re funny. However, how frequently have you forwarded an advertisement for an eBook on to other men and women? Unless you’re an affiliate of the eBook, you probably never sent it to one individual.
So, when you consider using viral marketing on the internet to get free traffic for your site, be creative! Consider the various reasons that someone would have for passing your message about. Freebies are a fantastic means of using viral marketing online. Provide something to your customers, clients, and mailing list and permit people to giveaway and use your free product or service so as to multiply your marketing quickly over the web. The idea behind viral marketing is that you include your ad with the freebie people giveaway or use.
Below are ten high impact viral marketing strategies:
1. Write articles that pertain to your service or product. Allow people to reprint your articles on their site, in their e-zine, newsletter, magazine or ebooks. Include your resource box and the option for article reprints at the bottom of every report. For those who have an affiliate program, let them include an affiliate ID in the resource box!
2. It is easy to find products online which will sell you a license enabling you to distribute the product free of charge to other folks. Start looking for those products that provide”branding rights”. That’s where you can include your name, website, and contact details. Then, simply allow people to use any of those”freebies” as free bonuses for products or services they sell. Include your ad on all your freebies.
3. In case you’ve got the ability to establish a forum or other bulletin board, then you truly have a excellent tool. Allow people to use your online discussion board for their own site. Some people do not have one. Just include your banner ad at the peak of the board. (Do not have a way to establish a forum or bulletin board? Some hosting services permit you to set up one for free just by using a”snap in” script. By way of example, you can take a look at our host which includes tons of those services at no additional cost!)
4. If you are using a dedicated server (rather than simply using a 1 site hosting accounts ), you can allow people to register for a free web site on your server. Because you’re giving away the space, require them to include your banner ad at the peak of the website. (Note: Even if you’re using one hosting account, you may continue to have the ability to benefit from this idea if it is possible to set up unlimited subdomains using their own domains. Many hosting companies will allow you to do so for a small, one time fee.)
5. Set up a reciprocal links directory on your website. There are a great deal of reliable software programs which are quite cheap that make doing so a breeze! You only allow people to add their link to your free web site directory. Just require that they return a link back to a website, advertising your directory. Be certain that you provide people with a connection from your most important pages for your directory and add their mutual connection.
6. Allow people to provide your free online service to their website, visitors, or e-zine subscribers. This might be free email, email consulting, search engine submissions, etc.. Your imagination is your limit! Think about this for just a little while. What do you have you could give away free? How about a brief report on your niche market? Use the tools you have available (like an autoresponder) to make this much easier for you to manage.
7. Allow people to give away your free software. Just include your business advertisement inside the software program. There are several tools available that permit you to”brand” the software with your contact information and message. Just pay for these rights and the software is yours free! Or, you may also find some programs that permit you to make your own software. Utilize the search engines for a few thoughts.
8. Have you got a knack for web design? Produce some templates, images, etc. and upload them to your website. Then, allow people to give away your free web design graphics, fonts, templates, etc.. Just include your ad on them or require people to connect directly to your web site. Be certain you include a link back to your website in the copyright notice as well and need them to maintain your copyright notice in tact.
9. Write an ebook. Allow people to place an advertisement in your free ebook if, in exchange, they give away the ebook to their web visitors or e-zine subscribers.
10. Buy the branding rights to a viral eBook. Allow people to give away your free ebook to their visitors. Then, their visitors will also give it away. This will just continue to spread your ad all over the internet.